Friday, May 11, 2012

Selamat hari lahir, mama !

Hello, salam & hye !

This morning i sent a message to my dad's phone since my mum don't like to use handphone. It's sound like this;

"Salam, kepada mama yang tersayang, selamat hari lahir! Semoga di panjangkan umur, diberikan kesihatan yang baik, dimurahkan rezeki. Adik doa semoga Allah mengasihi mama sama mcm mama kasihi anak anaknya. Amin. Adik sayang papa & mama. Salam sayang, adik :D"

And then, they replied:

"Wslm. Smoga sama2 dipanjangkan umur n murah rezeki. Very touching bday greetings"

I replied:

"InsyaAllah,"

Well, my mum has grown up now. & it is not too late, I like to put a smile on your face everyday. Yes, Maher Zain 's song. I like this song. I dedicated this song to my mama.

Just now, I did call mama. Well, actually they are having a dinner at restaurant. Oh I wish I was there ! Anyway, mama, I do love you so much, I really need you in my life. Until this second, i don't have the answer what will happen to me if you are not with me anymore. Mama, I love you more than anything in this world !

Oh Allah, thank you for giving me a chance to have a great mother, great parents & family & also friends. Thank you Allah for everything ! :')





No comments: