Friday, June 15, 2012

I've killed 'em

Salam hello & hye !

I just finished all my law paper tadi. And tadi was the last paper for law subject. Oh what a relieve ! Phewww~ Now yang tinggal just paper process writing, no need to study sangat pun. Just belek belek, tengok tengok sket and dah boleh sit for exam ! Haha. Amaran: Jangan tiru di rumah :P

And on tuesday aku dah balik ! Wohooo ! and of course aku banyak benda nak settle during this 3 month breaks. Aku nak pi settlekan license kereta & the practicum. Nervous plus excited pun ada ! Tapi,  i did feel sad jugak. Sebab tak jumpa kawan kawan for 3 months. In other words, next September baru meet up balik. Oh ok im waiting for that. InsyaAllah. :)

Oh time flies fast. Aku sendiri macam unbelievable yang aku dah 2nd year law student. In other words im getting older. Huhu. Next semester dah sem 5. Banyak benda berlaku & aku masih menunggu masa hadapan. Just wait & see ! Overall, the whole semester was okay, alhamdulillah. & of course im looking forward for the result. Examination result. everyone hope for the best & so do I. Hoping that I could improve on my result, InsyaAllah. :) After all, I just leave it to Allah (tawakal) after all the hard work done & yup I've killed 'em ! :D

No comments: